- I purchased tickets to a show and can no longer attend, can I get a refund?
We have a no refunds policy
- I can’t attend the show I purchased tickets to but I want to give to a friend – can I do that?
Yes, we can do a name exchange through our ticketing system
- Where are you located?
313 E Carson Street, Carson CA. 90745 | On the corner of Carson St. and Delores St.
- How old do you have to be to get in?
21 and Over | All Shows and Private Events (Musicians can be all ages).
- Do you serve food?
We do not have a kitchen, though various concerts will have food for sale via licensed catering companies.
- What are your hours?
Contingent on show or private event reservation, information will be on your ticket! For most concerts, our doors open at 7pm, and we generally close around 1:30am.
- What time does the band go on?
Set times depend on each particular show, headliners will generally perform at 10pm
- Where can I find a calendar of events
www.SolVenue.com | Check our Calendar Tab or Featured Events
- Where can I purchase tickets?
Select the desired show and follow the ticket link. Tickets may be available at the door for sale if the event is not sold out upon doors opening, though door prices will generally be higher than online ticket prices. Your favorite artist or promoter may have tickets for sale as well.
- Is there a dress code?
Our dress code depends on the Concert or Private Event. We don’t allow sandals, sports affiliated wear, or most headwear. Call prior to the show to see our specific dress code for the night of. Thank you!